This is not an abstinence-based program. It is a recovery program that promises deep inner-happiness and peace that is not dependent on abstinence. Learn that true freedom, peace and inner-happiness doesn’t have to come from abstinence, 12-step programs or traditional treatment, but from merging with the Unconditional Love within yourself!
Who is this journey for?
- Those who have sex addiction and other addicts who are looking for answers
- Those looking for an alternative to 12-Step programs
- Those who have originally achieved abstinence/sobriety through traditional abstinence-based programs and are looking to move on in the next stage in their recovery
- Any “addict” or person with a compulsive problem they’d like to change, but traditional addiction treatment does not work for them.
- Those who want a program of recovery that is based on The Law of Attraction
What are your program’s basic principles?
- Unconditional love is your birthright, no matter what you do
Experience the Unconditional Love within you on a regular basis, for it comes from Your Source/God/The Universe. And understand that no matter what your behavior is or was, this Love always exists within to heal you. Everyone has access to the Unconditional Love within them, it is your birthright.
- Focus on changing your thinking first and your behavior will follow
Using your feelings as a guide, focus on changing your mindset/thought process/ perspective first, not the behavior. It involves having faith that the Law of Attraction will manifest your reality that is aligned with Source/God/ The Universe. Your feelings are your guide. Redefine your judgement around your problem behaviors from feelings of depression due to negative judgement to feelings of love and acceptance due to understanding the true purpose of your behavior.
- Recovery = deep spiritual happiness and peace, not abstinence
Recover Redefined: True Recovery is about feeling deep inner-happiness, joy and peace because you are connected to Your Source/God/The Universe on a regular basis. It moves the concept of recovery from a measurable system of proof (counting days of sobriety, saving a specific amount of money, etc.) to our feelings and spirituality, because this is where the proof of our transformation truly lies.
- Strengthen your recovery through community
Finding the loving support of like-minded others is key. There are many types of support and social groups for those blessed with alternative sexual orientation either online or in your area. They can help you accept and embrace Who You Really Are.
- Ongoing Recovery is not black and white, but a moving gray line
Once you’ve internalized this process, understand that ongoing recovery is not a world of black and white rules, but a gray line that shifts on a daily basis. Again, your feelings are your internal guidance system that tells you where this line is. This is why it is so important to continue your connection with Your Source on a daily basis through regular meditative activities and your support system.